Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ever Had a Car Accident?

This past Sunday evening, I crashed my car. Ugh. I'm about to post about it in my other blog, Annalyn's Thoughts.

Anyway, that was my first car accident, ever. And it was made worse by the fact that I was the driver. Then again, I'm thankful no other people were involved. And I'm a-okay. Just a little sore.

What about you? Have you ever gotten into a car accident? I'm only talking about if you were the driver, not if you were the passenger. Give me your answer in the poll to the left, and comment away!

4 comments:

  1. Figuring in a car accident can be a traumatic experience. I haven't been in a car accident yet, but I know how bad the effects can be when you get injured and get your car wrecked, because my best friend already experienced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, I’m glad no other vehicles were on the road the moment you were struggling for control. What is reason for, by the way? I haven’t been in a car accident with the steering wheel on my hands. Well, I almost had last month. The weather was bad and the road was slippery. We couldn’t really do much about those. Just never be overconfident and less vigilant when driving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great that no one was badly affected by the accident. Most importantly, it’s great that you did not get seriously hurt or injured. Anyway, thankfully, I haven’t gotten into a car accident before. But if I do, I’ll make you my inspiration. I’ll keep calm and focus on fixing the situation.

    Ronna Erb

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Anyway, that was my first car accident, ever. And it was made worse by the fact that I was the driver.”--- You may consider it bad, but with incidents like this, you learn something about yourself. I’m sure after what happened, you started to be extra careful and responsible while on the road. It’s really one of the simplest ways to keep you from accidents.

    ReplyDelete